Start of Beret #2

Posted by Cassandra

This morning, I woke up to the lovely smell of turkey in the oven, at 5:30 a.m., and decided to start on a new beret. I found a pattern last night on ravelry, after browsing around a bit, (you really should join. it's free and there are TONS of patterns!) and fell in love with this one. It's so adorable and slouchy without being too overbearing for my small head.

This is the pattern I chose: Slouchy Springtime Beret. (I linked to the pattern designer's blog, (you'll find the pattern on the right side, under Free Patterns) just so those of you without ravelry can see it. In ravelry, search "Slouchy Springtime Beret", The creator's name is "Little Miss Muffet".) I'm using City Tweed DK from Knit Picks in Desert Sage, and so far, I'm loving the pattern, the yarn, and the entire (half inch) looks great. :)

I'm looking forward to getting it on the circulars, because after that, it'll just magically appear, just like the last one did.

By the way:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :)

I'm thankful for: ravelry, turkey and mashed potatoes, extra time away from school and free beret patterns!

This entry was posted on Nov 26, 2009 at 7:59 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment