The Little White Hat...

Posted by Cassandra

Is no longer just a white hat, nor is it little. It's about 3/4 of the way done; I just need to start the decreases, maybe do a few extra rounds, to make sure it'll be a perfect size for my head. I added a tiny smoky blue stripe to the middle, and I think it looks less like a baby hat, and a little bit more grown-up.

I honestly can't wait to keep working on it. I think I will before I go to work. After I read blogs about knitting, such as the ones in my blog list, I always feel the urge to knit and knit, and then blog about it. In the short amount of time I wore it, (feeling like I had a bandage on my head, and hearing comments such as, "You look like a monk.") what it covered of my head was really, really warm.

It fits perfectly, its not too tight, but not too loose either. I love how its not itchy, either. So for once, I will have something that actually fits my head. Something of my own design, no pattern at all. I guess its true what they say...Third times the charm, right? :)

This entry was posted on Jan 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment