Apologies.

Posted by Cassandra

Because I don't really have time to do a full post, I thought I would leave this here, just because I feel bad about not posting at all...


4 shows I like to watch:
1. JEOPARDY!
2. Desperate Housewives
3. The Middle
4. The Deep End

4 things I am passionate about:
1. Kyle
2. Reading
3. College Classes
4. Computer reading?

4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Me as well
2. Nuh uh
3. Haha
4. Like

4 things I have learned, or am learning:
1. Money does not come easily.
2. Neither do successful relationships.
3. Being angry, starting fights/drama is worthless and time consuming.
4. How to save money ;)

4 places I would like to go:
1. Italy
2. London
3. Egypt
4. Romania

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Ate
2. Macbeth essay
3. Read/Finished "A Rose In Winter"
4. Rode on a bus

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. End of the school year
2. College
3. Moving to Naperville
4. Vacation

4 things on my wish list:
1. All of Kathleen E. Woodiwiss' books
2. My car to be fixed for as little $$ as possible
3. A nice home I've yet to design
4. Husband, kids, dogs, happiness

Prom pictures next post.

This entry was posted on May 7, 2010 at 3:23 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment